about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

printable // crafty characters needle book

Printable Matchbook Style Needle Books

Over two years ago, I shared a printable for making matchbook-style needle books. Along with that, I showed a little teaser for a version that went out to my mailing list. Well, I think it's about time that I make that printable available for everyone. Because keeping your needles in a simple case covered with cute craft supplies is a must, right?

I love making needle books, and I'm more than willing to spend a chunk of time embroidering and sewing something special. But there's something to be said for fast and easy too. You may even find that these are perfect for putting together little stitching kits for gifts or classes. (I do ask that you not sell these or use them for profit, but I'm totally fine with you giving away the finished needle books!)

Print the PDF below and then head to the original post to see how easy it is to make your own printable needle books!

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I can't wait to make one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously?
    This is so wonderfully cute!
    You have outdone yourself!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!