about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

color and encouragement for your tuesday

Colorful Supplies

This week I'll be heading to a conference which, I'm quite sure, will encourage and inspire me. I need it. I think we all do from time to time. How about you?

Are you tired out? Weary of the way things are going? Do you need some lightness and brightness and maybe a bit of twinkle? I want to offer you two things today...

The first is a bit of color. Beautiful supplies are always inspirational to me. If you need that extra spark (or sparkle), reach for the rainbow sequins.

The second is a hug and a knowing look. You know in books when a character is described as giving a knowing look, as if to say, I understand and know what you are thinking or feeling? Yep, you get a hug and knowing look from me.

Keep going, friends. We've got beautiful things around us and in us!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the hug and knowing look! I certainly needed it ☺ I hope you enjoy your conference! I really liked all the colours of the oil pastels! Here is a hug and a wink for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the color of your picture. Thank you for the encouragement.
    Littlewhitedeskwritings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the color of your picture. Thank you for the encouragement.
    Littlewhitedeskwritings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Mollie, you are one of a kind. I am glad to have found you. You are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such kind words, Mollie. I needed them today. Thank you! I hope you are enjoying the conference and finding encouragement there. I so enjoy your designs, your personality, and reading your blog. Sending you a hug and knowing look across the miles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for posting this--I've been dropping in to your site now & again and this post really gave me a boost of positivity that I needed. So, thank you again. :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!